Friday, August 24, 2012

More of summer

Matt was off work on the 24th of July so we went hiking at Silver Lake up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It is so beautiful up there. Charlotte loved it...well until the every end but she was a trooper.
 



 Ran into this guy at the top of the hike. Yikes!!!


Charlotte started loving swimming about half way into the summer. My arms would get so tired after holding her so Matt got her a little boat and she LOVES it.
 



 Matt had a really busy week a few weeks ago and every night when he got home he would sit down and fall asleep. This was how I found him one night at 6:30 PM!
 Charlotte just being her cute self.
And Charlotte being her vampire self. 
 


1 comment:

supertosha said...

Mel, you are awesome! I am happy to hear that I am not the only one that misses the good old days! Looks like everything is going well! Thanks for the photos! Aimee is sitting on my lap and looked at the pictures. She asked me to tell you that she misses you, Charlotte and Matt (She means Bro. Jacobsen)!