Monday, August 15, 2011

Trip to Utah

A great trip to Utah. We drove through Denver and stayed with my sister on the way out. The first weekend we stayed in Fountain Green for Lamb Day. We then spent the rest of the week hanging out with family. We stayed at our parents the whole trip and it was great to spend time with family and friends. Here are a few of the pictutes I took.

Hanging out in Fountain Green






























The Lamb Day 5-K. Matt and my mom placed in their age group. Being pregnant and taking it easy my time doubled from last year...I was shocked I didn't get a ribbon.
























































I don't know why I think this picture is so great. The flags were almost to us and I guess Matt was the only one paying attention. It just looks funny to me to that he is the only one with his hand on his heart. He didn't find it as funny as I did.































A boating day, a must whenever we go home. First time in years I haven't wake boarded in the summer. Not a recommended form for exercise when prego. It was still fun to get out on the lake.





































































































































Bowling with the Matt's parents and nieces and nephew.












































No comments: