Sunday, October 10, 2010

A bunch of us decided to take a girls trip to Navoo. It is only 5 hours from Omaha, so we all plied in a car on Friday afternoon and drove straight there. We stayed at an amazing hotel next to the temple and spent Saturday walking around Navoo. We drove home late Saturday night. I was an amazing place and I can't wait to go back with Matt and spend more time.



This is on the stairs at the front of the temple.


















Carriage ride through Navoo.













We were walking along and and two of the girls randomly took off into a field of geese. There were a ton of them and they total freaked out and started flying everywhere. It was hilarious!











The temple was amazing!!






























This is at the family history center where we made a rope. I can't imagine living back in the day when you had to make your own of everything!

1 comment:

supertosha said...

My dream is fulfilled! I made it onto your blog!